Who We Are
We are a residential home improvement, remodeling, maintenance and repair company primarily serving the West Windsor and Princeton areas of central New Jersey. We provide a wide array of services ranging from handyman work on small projects all the way up to larger renovations of multiple rooms. We provide free estimates and take great pride in being timely and responsive to your needs.
- "Reliance is the only call for my home repair and remodel projects." -Tim S.
- "Fair price, very timely, great work, and friendly attitude." -Mildred B.
- "Very satisfied with the price and work. You are my go-to guys!" -Sharon C.
We provide a wide range of services ranging from small handyman projects such as resealing a leaking window to larger projects like remodeling multiple rooms and building decks. This services section has a more complete listing of our handyman, remodeling, maintenance and repair services.
Save money and headaches by peforming regular inspections and smaller preventative repairs. In the long run it will help you avoid the larger, more expensive, unplanned repairs associated with chronic deferred maintenance.
- Tile & Grout Sealing
- Basement Sealing
- Deck Sealing & Repair
- Exterior Waterproofing
- Floor Refinishing
- Duct & Dryer Vent Maintenance
- Faucet & Fixture Maintenance
- Cabinet Hardware Maintenance
- Drywall Patching
- Window & Door Weather-Stripping
- Water Testing
- Gutter Maintenance & Repair
- Fence Maintenance & Repair
- Extended Travel Inspections
- Interior Wall & Trim Painting
- Door Painting
- Deck Staining, Painting & Finishing
- Furniture Painting & Staining
Remodeling & Renovation
- Bathroom Remodel & Renovation
- Kitchen Remodel & Renovation
- Basement Remodel & Renovation
- All Other Remodels
If it's broken let us fix it and save you the cost and time that you'd otherwise spend on a complete replacement and installation.
- Drywall Repair
- Flooring Repair
- Faucet & Sink Repair
- Shower Head Repair
- Toilet Repair
- Tile & Grout Repair
- Countertop Repair
- Light Fixture & Ceiling Fan Repair
- Handrail & Steps Repair
- Door Repair
- Screen Door Repair
- Window Frame & Screen Repair
- Deck & Patio Repair
- Gutter Repair
Electrical & Plumbing
We do electrical and plumbing work that is considered general "maintenance". For more involved electrical and plumbing work we are happy to recommend or subcontract licensed electricians and plumbers. Maintenance services include:
- Light Fixture & Ceiling Fan Replacement
- Dimmers, Timers & Motion Detectors
- Loose Wall Switches & Socket Repair
- Faucet & Sink Replacement
- Toilet Replacement
- Minor Plumbing Leaks
Assembly & Installation
Let us assemble and install it for you whether it's a new product you just purchased, a replacement product, or a custom solution we build for you. We will save you the time and trouble so you can focus on other things.
- Baby Proofing
- Cabinet & Countertop Installation
- Door & Window Installation
- Toilet, Faucet & Showerhead Installation
- Flooring Installation
- Handrail & Stairs Installation
- Lighting & Electrical Fixtures Installation
- Bookcase, Shelving and Storage Rack Assembly
- Entertainment Center & TV Wall Mount
- Gutter Guard Installation
- Fence Assembly
Home Sale Preparation
Improve your home's "curb appeal" to stand out in a competitive home sale market. Let us work with you to develop a package of services for both the outside and inside of your home so that buyers can fully appreciate what your home offers. Packaging these various services together enables us to offer them at a much lower price than would be the case if done individually.
- Improve front of house landscaping
- Paint and repair front of house
- Paint one or two key interior rooms
- Replace lightbulbs & repair switches
- Many other services avaliable depending on your needs
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Do you provide free estimates?
Yes, we happily provide free estimates for your remodeling, renovation and handyman projects. Just give us a call or send an email and we'll work up an estimate for you ASAP.
Q: Do you take credit cards?
Yes, we accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, bank transfers, cash and personal checks as methods of payment.
Q: What areas do you service?
Primarily West Windsor and Princeton. Additionally, we often work in Cranbury, East Windsor, Hightstown and Plainsboro.
Q: Will you do work outside your normal service area?
The short answer is "Yes". Our service area exists because we do not include travel time to your location as part of any pricing estimate or contract price. For projects outside our service area we would need to incorporate travel costs into the estimate and contract price. These travel costs will vary depending on location, number of trips required, number of hours worked per trip, etc.
Q: Do you provide a warranty for your work?
Yes, we provide warranties on labor used to complete your project. The length of any such warranty depends on the nature of the project and the total cost of labor involved. Generally, the larger the project the longer the warranty. The warranty length for your project will be included in your free estimate and also spelled out clearly in your contract.
Q: Are you insured?
Yes, we have all insurance as required by law. Before signing a contract, you will be provided with a certificate evidencing insurance coverage.
Contact us by phone, email or secure web form. Free estimates gladly provided for your remodeling, renovation or handyman project.